CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, June 5, 2009

Early Mornings

I am sitting at the ETBU Healthplex trying to stay awake right now. I am definitely not a morning person...so seeing 5:30 am does not make me smile. At ETBU, the faculty and staff work ten hour days Monday-Thursday so that they can have Fridays off. Well, the Healthplex is still open on Fridays and Saturdays...so here I sit. It's not too bad, there's just no one here and there probably won't be all day. Atleast it gives me time to update my blog, right?

I was good this week. I worked out Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. I might work out today...but I am being tempted to take the day off and take a nap instead! We'll see...

Tim and I saw Up last night. I must say for the first like hour of the movie, I have never been so sad during a Disney movie. But, it was good. The ending offered redemption and happy feelings so I guess it was pretty good. I still don't know how much I liked it. No Monsters Inc. that's for sure.

I've been reading Romans the last few weeks and it's made me feel so optimistic of being a child of God. His grace is sufficient, His stregth is perfect. What better than to live in the Hope God perfectly placed for us when we choose place ourselves in his grace. Full confidence...life is sweet.

So, there are some weird noises coming from one of the hallways and it's freaking me out...I'm going to go check it out...

EDIT:
I'm still in the Healthplex and I have been facebook wondering. I see my friends who are getting married and my mind thinks "I want to do that again!! I'm so jealous!" Then, I see my friends who are married and have dogs, and I think "I want a dog sooo bad!" I also see friends who are pregnant and having kids and I am thinking "I wish that was us!" I am wishing wishing wishing and I forget that I have plenty of time and much to enjoy in the present. However, I can still wish...

0 comments: