CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, August 9, 2010

Different Things

First of all, I would like to ask my readers for prayers tomorrow as 1. we move, and 2. Tim has his interview for ETBU admissions! We have a full day of travel, interview times, and unpacking! The stress has been running high, so prayers would be GREATLY appreciated!





About our new home- We have found a towne home that is perfect for us! It is about 1150 sq. ft. and has a dishwasher AND washer/dryer connections. We are very excited! I will be posting more pictures as we get moved in; this is our living room!

In other news, I found a blog that makes me giddy to read. Call me a huge nerd ( I don't care! ), but it's a blog about grammar and editing! Insert angels singing here! For my teacher friends out there, I found this hilarious way to explain how to use semicolons from a link from this new blog! You can find the semicolon explanation here. The blog is bluepencilediting.blogspot.com! I love it!

Tomorrow is move in day, Wednesday is PDAS traning, new teacher orientation Thursday and Friday, and then more trainings and meet the teacher next week! Again, I ask for your prayers for my sanity. I feel like everything is happening all at once and it has been incredibly overwhelming! BUT, thank God for my new job! He provides...yes He does!

1 comments:

westcoastsoul said...

Hehe the semicolon is my favourite punctuation :P