CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Sunday, May 15, 2011

One Month Later...

I accidentally let about a month slip by with no posts, bad....

My two biggest pieces of news:

First of all- I am officially an ETBU Tiger AGAIN! I started graduate school and I'm working towards my masters in education for instruction and curriculum. Don't ask me what I want to do with that, because I'm not sure. But, I am two weeks in and almost done with my first two classes! The program is a 13 month program where I take six classes this summer, one in the fall, two in the spring, and one next May and I will be walking across the stage! WOOHOO! So, this time next year, I will be recieving my diploma once more. Sorry ETBU, you just thought you'd got rid of me. Also, sorry bank account...you just thought we were done hurting you!

Second item- I got a new car! Well, it's an SUV. It's a 2007 Jeep Patriot, black. Unfortunately, it's a standard and I have not quite got the hang of it yet...but atleast it's nice! The Focus was trouble from day 1 and after the alternator died for the third time in six months, we decided it was time. We still have CarCar, my hyundai...but hooray for JeepJeep!

2 comments:

Mary said...

LOL...your "family names" (like Lita, etc) crack me up!! :) Hope this vehicle is much more reliable for you guys, and with your determination, I'm sure you'll have this stick driving thing down!! Love you and praying for you!!!

hapi said...

Hi Jenni Darst, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog