CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, July 25, 2011

Oddities de la Tim

Here is a list of a few things I may never understand about my husband...some cute, some quirky, some annoying. I love Tim and he makes me laugh. SO, here goes the Oddities de la Tim:

1. How do you get in the shower? Most people run the water to get it to the right temperature and turn on the shower. Then, they get in. We all know cold water comes out of the shower head before the warm...so water first, then enter. Tim stands in the bathtub and gets the water to the right temperature while standing in it. Then,(This part makes me laugh)he splashes water onto his shins to check the temperature. He then turns on the shower and gets sprayed immediately...brrr!

2. Which way do you face when you shower? I think (because I don't watch people showering lol) that most people face away from the water and tilt their head back to shower. Not my Tim...he faces forward, lol.

3. Do you spread condiments with a knife or a spoon? I have explained to Tim that butter knives are called so because you are supposed to spread things like butter with it. Well, Tim always uses a spoon...then he licks the condiment off. This isn't too bizzare, but when he licks off the butter or the mayonaise I almost throw up. Also, it wastes the condiment that gets stuck in the groove of the spoon for non spoon lickers.

4. When licking fingers...he HAS to make a loud sucking sound on each finger...ew.

5. After making chocolate milk, do you leave the spoon in the cup? I'm sure this one isn't as odd as I think...but I think the spoon knocking into your mouth while your trying to drink is annoying. Tim likes the keep the spoon in the cup and so when he's done the cup falls over all the time!

6. Does your husband like girl bands? My husband likes to listen to Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, and Regina Spector. Haha, he won't admit this to you...but look at his iPod.

7. Tim is not a taste tester...he will add the seasonings without tasting it between...we have had many salty meals that were not edible.

8. Nails. Tim's nails grow like a woman's. He lets them stay long...so his nails are longer than mine! In order to fix this, I am the one who clips his fingernails and toenails...haha. I also pluck his eyebrows.

9. This one is an old one...Tim used to wear girl pants. I HATED them. They got stolen once...I was SO sad let me tell you...But, girl pants don't look good on anyone but girls. Sorry boys.

10. Meat poisoning. When we have steaks...my husband literally makes himself sick everytime. He tells me after he's done to never let him to that again...but it is inevitable, haha.

11. Snot Rockets. GROSSSSSSSSSSSS. He doens't believe in kleen-ex outisde or in the shower...it's so gross!

11 seems like a good number to stop at. Now, I'm not saying that I am perfect by ANY means...his list of things he won't ever understand will far exceed my list for him. I just thought I'd share because I'm pretty sure some of these things are guy things that my friends can sympathize with. Love you, Mr. Darst...your manliness exceeds all.


Beach Countdown: 6 days!

0 comments: