CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, November 14, 2011

Cheetos

Cheetos are important in pregnancy...so is Diet Dr. Pepper...before you shame me for that I am going to tell you politely that I don't care. This is my craving, not yours. I understand artificial sweenteners are bad and Cheetos have no nutritional value...but sometimes other things just won't due:).

I can't believe 7 weeks have already gone by since the last post...sorry about that one! I am teetering on whether to put up more pics of the house. First of all, we may or may not be all the way unpacked...even though we've been in the house over a month (again, don't judge me!) Give someone a full time job, full time graduate school, a youth ministry, and a baby and you've got a few unpacked boxes in the garage. In my defense...it's mostly Tim's stuff that he needs to figure out what to do with. Anyways, my second reason is that I'm not sure how I feel about posting pictures of our house to the whole world. What a creep-o decides they like what is in our house and want to come take it? I'm sure at some point I'll take pitures and post...but I'm not ready yet, ha!

I am about to be 27 weeks along! That's only 13 weeks left of prep before Eli comes...and he could come sooner! Crazy. We finally registered. Don't get me wrong, I'm super stoked and I thought I'd be DYING to register...but with how busy we are, I haven't had the excitement when I get a break...I'd much rather rest. But, we have registered at Baby's R Us. I plan to register at Target, too. We didn't completely finish, but we're getting there! Eli's bedding is going to be awesome. Hoping he doesn't hate sports because that's the theme. I was a little concerned that there were no bed sets with hockey pucks...but, let's face it we live in Texas where people don't even know what hockey is. By the way...I'm working on that. Some of our youth came and watched a game with us last week...they'll learn to appreciate some day :). Anyways, I have started my two week appointments. My glucose test is Thursday morning and December 1 we get to see Eli again and measure his growth! He's definitely be doing a lot of growing...or maybe that's just the cheetos ;).


Job-wise things are good. Kindergarten is exhausting but so rewarding! My kids are so cute because they are starting to read and starting to write actual sentences! HOORAY! I didn't realize how exciting these little steps were going to be! My students are sweet and my formal evaluation is over. Now we can enjoy the holidays at school! Woohoo!

Speaking of the holidays...Thanksgiving break could not come soon enough! We will be busy like no one's business but the mental break will be nice! I'll be checking out academically for a full 7 days. I'm looking forward to Steven (Tim's brother) and Annie's wedding, my family coming, and going with my cousin to do her bridal portaits! EXCITING!...If I can just get through the last four days!

I hope to have a more entertaining post with pictures next time...hopfully sooner than seven weeks from now. I really hate blog posts with no pics...but I've got nothing for you. My Christmas present is a Canon Rebel T2i so know for sure pics WILL be coming and good ones at that! God bless your faces!

0 comments: