CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Simple Women's Daybook

FOR TODAY Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Outside my window... there is sunshine and a pond.

I am thinking...I'm not thinking much...my brain feels fried after my EC-4 Generalist Exam

I am thankful for...Having my evenings back to spend time with Tim!

From the learning rooms...I am going to see how I did on my Practice PPR exam...I know I passed but I don't know how well I actually did...we'll find out Thursday! I take the real one in Arlington the Monday before Thanksgiving.

From the kitchen...I haven't taken anything out...but our options are: grilled chicken, salad with chicken, frozen pizza, tortellini, or cowboy soup!

I am wearing...tennis shoes, ETBU tshirt, and jeans.

I am creating...well, I am about to be done creating a two week unit with all subjects including pe, health, art, and music along with a field trip, diversity center and bulletin board. BIG PROJECT!!

I am going...to work out tonight after my meeting. Soccer is over and I am now getting back in shape! Yesterday was day one.

I am reading...Nothing right now...too much school! My textbooks don't count.

I am hoping...that my workout is good because I am DREADING it.

I am hearing...People in the apartment hallway. I can't wait for the day when we have an actual house of our own!!

Around the house...just me...and a sink full of dishes waiting to be washed.

One of my favorite things...redvelvet cupcakes!

A few plans for the rest of the week...I get to sleep in on Saturday! I can't wait! Then, we have a wedding Sunday afternoon.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...This was our final team photo of the season. We fell to the University of Mary Hardin Baylor in Conference finals 1-0, but we had a great season!

0 comments: