CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Love

Today was a tragic day. My cousin's wife had their baby. The baby has a chromosomal abnormality and was 2 months early. He passed away quickly once he was born. His name is Nathan Taylor Stapleton. I got to see and hold this sweet baby and he was so precious! What is so incredible to me is the love of the parents of this baby boy. They have been so strong through this whole ordeal and have relied on the Lord more than anyone I have known. To see them hold their baby boy and spend time with him was so sweet. The love we have been given from our Creator is so strong. This love overcomes everything. Please pray for the family we all deal with this hard time. God WILL get the glory, even if it's difficult to comprehend His ways.

1 comments:

Taylor said...

Thank you again for the beautiful song that you sang at Nathan's service today. For me, it was truly a time of worship as those words have been my prayer through this whole journey. Thank you for being an instrument of the Lord.

Taylor