CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, June 23, 2008

People Don't Read Xanga...let's give this a try

I thought maybe more people would read my blog if it were on the same site as other blogs!

As of now, I am 19 days from my wedding! How crazy! When we got engaged, we were 260some odd days away. This is incredible! I am so ready for the whole long distance thing to be over. It was one thing to be long distance for a year and a half, but it's another thing to go from seeing each other everyday to being long distance for over a month right before the wedding. But, as my mom, Tim and myself keep telling me, in three weeks we will have the rest of our lives...so that is keeping me going. Tim is working hard in Marshall on the grounds crew making some money for us. My job has been helping my dad and working on the wedding. Yeah...we can give me the title of POOR.

I have been doing aerobics classes for the past few weeks, and I must say I love it! It is so much more fun than running on a treadmill! Sadly, when I get back to ETBU, it's back to running a few miles a day because we don't have classes there.

So, if you noticed...my blog name is JenniD. And, I know I'm not JenniD yet, BUT might as well because I will be so soon!!

God is providing for Tim and I and it is amazing to see how things are unfolding. We are in the process of finding the right insurance plan for us...so pray that God shows us which direction to go with that!

Godbless!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

eeeeeee! you have a blog!