CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

One month!

Today, Tim and I recieved a blessing. Everyday I go get the mail for my job, and I check our mailbox as well. Today, as I was leaving the postman said, you have some mail in your box so he gave it to me. There was an unusual letter that was not addressed with our correct address or return address- just "Jenni and Tim". So, I opened the letter and inside there was a note that said "you guys are good people" and a $100 bill! I started tearing up right away and ran outside, jumped in my golf cart, and drove to where Tim was working to show him. This was such an exciting surprise because as you read in the last post, we are struggling financially. So, to our anonymous friend(s)...thank you so much. Know that you truly blessed us and God will bless you in return. Thank you.

In other news, today is our 1 month anniversary. One month ago today, I was getting my hair all touched up and ready for our wedding. It doesn't feel like it's been a month already. I love married life a lot. It can definitely be stressful, but when you have your best friend with you all the time, the stress doesn't seem unbearable. I am so grateful for the month we've had together and I look forward to the ones to come! I love my husband so much!!

We have some friends getting married suddenly this weekend. It's exciting, but it was supposed to be in November and so they are kind of stressed out. Prayers for them. Prayers for my attitude, too. I really wanted to stay home this weekend and relax, but it looks like we will be bsuy busy getting this thing together. I don't want to be a sourpuss...I love them very much.

2 comments:

Mary said...

wow, has it really been one month?!? That's crazy!!! :) That's cool how God uses others to meet our needs! We have a God who really does care about our day to day lives. Love you lots and can't wait to see you soon sometime!!

Mary said...

dear friend,

UPDATE, PLEASE!!!!!