CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I copied Sarah...

So, here's to procrastination and blogging!
I have copied Sarah's Simple Woman's Daybook.

FOR TODAY Tuesday, Novemeber 18...
Outside my window...I can see the parking lot...but I feel the coolness from the outside which makes me smile. I love cold weather. I just gave a tour of our campus in this cold weather.

I am thinking...that I have two more projects I need to finish in the next few days, so I really should be reading right now.

I am thankful for...this Sunday. We went back to Crossroads and it felt good to be there. I think we are going back next Sunday.

From the learning rooms...I have two classes today. I have a classroom management which I love, and a math class tonight that my attitude has been poor about. The math class is not bad, but I get so frustrated with it because it is so late. I need to not be a poop about it.

From the kitchen...tonight, I am not cooking! Tim is making his infamous twice baked potatoes...oh they are sooooo good!

I am wearing...my Rec-ing crew shirt with a black undershirt...it makes me smile to remember those awesome times at Children's camp. I love getting people excited...that's why I work for admissions at ETBU.

I am creating...a movie for my science class, annotated bibliographies for my Adolescent literature class (I love this class!) and working on a math notebook with article reviews.

I am going...to clean at some point today...

I am reading...Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants for my Ad lit class.

I am hoping...That God clearly shows us (Tim and me) where we need to be after I graduate.

I am hearing...a lawn mower close to our house...otherwise it's just me in my apartment clicking the keys away.

Around the house...there are guitar hero guitars laying out and our running shoes on the ground from when we played raquetball and crashed on the floor to play guitar hero.

One of my favorite things...is falling asleep beside my husband everynight.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
-Finish the three projects
-Win soccer playoffs
-Go to Ennis this weekend.
-Not go crazy.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...




This is a clip from the movie I am making for my science class. It's a slowmation movie that Emily and I made out of playdough. We took tons of pictures and barely movied things so that it would be animated. This took forever...

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

1 comments:

Sarah said...

:) its okay that you copied it. I copied it from someone else! I think you are supposed to do it every Monday from what I understand. So I expect one from you on Monday!!! Love you lots and can't wait to spend time with you and Timothian.