CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Rainy day

Three projects, a test, and reading two books are on the agenda for the week! Next week I have to do annotated bibliographies for those two books, two article reviews, and a TEKS notebook...my goodness! Maybe by Thanksgiving I'll be able to breathe...until then I will sit here and slave away as I listen to the wonderful rain!

I have not been sleeping well the past two weeks. I wake up a lot, so in the morning, no matter how much sleep I get, I don't feel rested. Last night I had three dreams about going to the moon. In the first dream, we were chosen by a church group with Sarah and Jeff to go to the moon! In the second dream, we went with one of our married couple friends Sarah and Matt. The last dream, we we won some contest to go. Before we left in the third dream, we went to this big convention that was very crowded and there was a hockey game going on, shopping, people everwhere! I got separated from my family and I didn't have a cell phone so I laid down on this cot and waited. It was strange...maybe God wants me to be an astronaut!

Kristin came in this weekend and it was awesome! I love my cousin...I forget how good of a friend she is. Tim and I definitely enjoyed her company. One night we went over to Jeff and Sarah's and Nena and Ken were there...so we just had a big party!

That's just about all going on in my life at this point...dreaming big and not sleeping (oxymoron?). Soccer playoffs are next week and I am extremely excited!

Have a nice week!

0 comments: