CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, December 11, 2008

About that...

Finals are finished! I am just waiting for my grades to be posted online. Thank goodness for that! Now, it is the break and all I am responsible for is work! BUT, luckily I love my job. I actually may not finish this post because I have a tour coming up in a few minutes...but maybe I will- time will tell.

Tonight we are having Jeff, Sarah, Colin, Ben, and Tiffany over for dinner and it is going to be swell! Tim is making is famous twice baked potatoes and we are going to indulge in food and fun! I am excited. Life just seems so much more enjoyable when I am not stressing about projects and tests. Sometimes I don't have a life because of how busy school gets...but this week has been social and fun!

I heard on TV the other day that how your house looks reflects how things are going in your life. I have found this to be true. Our house has been a DISASTER the past month and I was so stressed. Now that this week has come about, the house is clean and I am not stressed at all. Funny how that works.

I am so thankful for Tim...I know I say that every post, but it's so true. He is the best husband and I am so grateful that I found him before some other girl did, haha! They surely would have snatched him up before me! I guess I can thank Daniel, Mary, and Chaz for that one :0)!

I am going to try to enjoy my break and I hope everyone is enjoying the cold!

AND, because I got tagged TWICE...here is this.
Rules are, you must list 5 addictions and pass it to 5 people!
Addiction -- an abnormally strong craving
1. Tim. I can't help that one. I love being around him and doing things together. I love that we sit on the couch and laugh at our goober selves. I love that we go to the grocery store together. I love that he loves me.
2. Chapstick...I cannot live without it and I freak out when I don't have atleast one with me.
3. Watching the Dallas Stars...I can't help it. I get so excited when I know they are coming on TV.
4. Animals...I am such a sucker for animals. I love them and I love to cuddle them and talk to them and be a goober about them.
5. I am obsessed with Facebook...it's sad.
6. I am adding this one because I can...I am obsessed with hanging out with Jeff and Sarah. I get withdrawls sometimes. It scares me that in a year and a half, we will quite possibly not be in the same place and that makes me incredibly sad...Tim and I are very thankful for our friendship with them.

I am tagging:
1. Maaaa
2. Kristen Clifton
3. Sharon Wheat
4. Andelicia
5. Mary

3 comments:

Taylor said...

My house has been a disaster too... then our heater went out and we were "forced" to tidy things up so the heater guy wouldn't think we were slobs (even if we are!) :)

Sarah said...

gosh that made me feel better. i was just thinking the other day that i was starting to feel obsessive about hanging out with you guys too but i didn't want to say anything and make you feel weird. but...the feeling is mutual so it's ok. i love you guys so much. AND i love how much colin loves you guys and feels close to yall.

Ando said...

I am glad finals are over! Let me know when you will be in town next..I would love to see you.