CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Outta my way, BOX!

This Thanksgiving I was sitting at the in-laws house and they were watching Jingle All the Way. There is a part where this guy is running through the holiday parade and there is a person dressed up as a gift box and the guys yells "outta my way box!" and pushes the box down. The movie is horrible, but that made me laugh, so I thought I'd share.

Last week was way too nice. I did not do a single thing that had to do with school and I enjoyed my family and friends. We had TWO thanksgivings, so we definitely had our fill! I was not ready to come back at all! Almost my whole family was at our Thanksgiving which was so awesome considering there is always someone gone to one place or another. It was delightful! I love my family.

Now that I have come back to the real world, I am stressed out the worst I have been this semester! Atleast I got a nice week before, right? Today, I have a math project due, the homework for the next test due, three chapter reflections due, and a test. Tomorrow, I have my huge science project due that is most of my grade and I am only 1/5 of the way done! I have to finish this tonight. I have a final on Thursday and then two take home finals due Monday and Tuesday of next week. If you have ever had a take home final, you know that they are much more challenging than in-class finals. The other final I have next week is in-class and stress free. I have an old edition of one of my books that I have to use for my take home final in my Ad. Lit class...so this could pose a problem. On top of that, I am having to work extra for our Shadow Day that admissions runs. So, this week is definitely not my favorite, but there is light at the end of the tunnel! Pray for my stress level.

On a more positive note, the relationship between Tim and me has never been better! The more days that go by, the stronger we grow, the more we love each other and the more we understand how to make the other feel loved. I remember back to six months ago when things were very shaky, hard, and sometimes just flat out bad. Since we have been married, we have been able to be completely honest with each other, talk out our issues when they pop up, and love each other like we deserve. I have never been so in love with him and I look forward to this to continue!

Dear Sarah (and Jeff)- thank you for being wonderful to Tim and me! We love y'all!
AAAAAnd, Dear Mary, Happy birthday yesterday! We love you very much too!!

Well, I was just taking a break between the math project and the science project so back to work I go!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Dear Jenni (and Tim), Thank YOU for being so good to US! So Colin pretty much said Tim's name all day. It was cute.

Ando said...

I am praying for you. I know how that finals can be stressful. Good Luck!!

Kristen said...

hey girl! Heck yes I want to have a game night!! Lets so do it!

Mary said...

So...you should update! lol Hope finals week wasn't too stressful, and that you guys can have a good relaxing break. Making lots of good memories of your FIRST CHRISTMAS together!!! (married..lol)
Love you lots!