CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, December 11, 2009

A little somethin' somethin'

Unit owned. We had a huge education project of planning a two week unit about Austin, TX for all subjects including ELA, math, social studies, science, health, PE, and art along with a technology center, culminating activity, field trip, diversity center, and bulletin board. Each lesson plan was in the Five E Model format. We worked in groups of four and it was A LOT of time and work put into it....I wanted to share a few pics of the final product.


This was a big somethin' to be proud of! My group was FABULOUS and we did a great job!
I'm off to my last undergraduate class of my life...and it is in the form of a pizza party! yessss

1 comments:

Lauren said...

I am so proud of you, and I know you are very proud yourself. The Unit is so much work during the whole semester, but you feel very proud when its all over and you look back at what you've done its such a great feeling! ;)

CONGRATS!