CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, December 21, 2009

For Today

FOR TODAY Monday, December 21, 2009

Outside my window...is a view of the president's house!

I am thinking...that my feet are dying! Eight tours in admissions today! Whew!

I am thankful for...my break starting in 2 days!!!

From the learning rooms...NO LEARNING ROOMS RIGHT NOW.

From the kitchen...I think we're doing subway tonight...SO good!

I am wearing...tennis shoes, jeans, and an ETBU polo.

I am creating...well, I've been wrapping presents the past few weeks...I guess that's creating?

I am going...to Arlington Wednesday!!

I am reading...nothing at the moment...BUT I hopefully be reading Harry Potter after Christmas?

I am hoping...that I don't gain any weight over the holidays, haha!

I am hearing...Forest Gump on TV...Jenn-ay!

Around the house...I have kept our bedroom clean for two whole weeks! That is the one room I suck at keeping clean! I've done well with most of the rest of the house, too! I have still been washing dishes after every meal. I guess not being stressed out about anything right now is being reflected by my apartment!

One of my favorite things...Dallas Stars and Subway!

A few plans for the rest of the week...Going to Arlington Wed. evening, Christmas with my family, last Certification exam on Monday then headed to Ennis for a few days!

Here is picture thought I am sharing...This was one of Jeff's Pictures that he took of us! It was going to be on a Christmas card, but we don't have time to make them or a program to do it on...so here's a cute picture! Jeff did such a great job! Check out his website and give him a call if you need pics done for anything! www.stapletonphotography.net

1 comments:

Mary said...

I really like this picture!!
Btw, I know you said you couldn't do presents, but we were really blessed this Christmas and wanted to get you guys something...so, it's at my parents house! It's not much, Daniel saw it and thought of you guys, but we were able to do it and we love you guys, and gifts is my love language...so yeah, there you go. (Just in case my family forgets to tell you while you're there.)

I'm so glad you have this "non-stressful time" After this past semester, even with it's good points, you guys deserve some "down time" and time together! I LOVE Subway, and we're actually supposed to be getting one here soon! We have a gift card for there too now, so I'm stoked! (to steal your word...lol) Mkkk...I love you AND...I get to see you in less than a month @ the D-now!!!! I'm so excited to see you guys!!! Merry Christmas best friend/sister-in-law!!!