CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

And the beat goes on

Life is still moving despite my absence from blogging. Life is busy, but not too eventful...if that makes any sense. Tim and I are working at Camp Thurman and we work Mon-Fri 7:30-4:30. It's been so fun and I definitely love my job. I had forgotten how much of a joy it is to work at CT...so many relationships, laughs, blessings, and fun! There really is no better job...I wish I could do it year round.


Speaking of jobs, I still do not have one. I have put out numerous applications and have only had one interview. God has not opened any doors and He closed the one...so here I wait (un)patiently trying to continue to be confident in His plan and His timing. Tim also does not have a job yet...we have had one lead there and we are just waiting...so pray for our career situation.


Tim and I will be married for two years on Monday! WOW....time has really passed quickly. What a wonderful, Godly man. He loves me almost perfectly (everyone has flaws) and I still feel like the luckiest girl alive for being married to a man like Tim. What a hunk! Life has been so wonderful with him in it!


My last bit of news is that my niece, Carley Erin Stapleton was born June 30, 2010! I got to hold her and see her and she is perfect!! So exciting!!

0 comments: