CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Worry

I've never had to be this patient and faithful. I have points in my mind where I just feel like breaking down and crying because I feel as if I've done everything in my power to find a teaching job...well...I guess that's the problem...I've done everything in MY power. I have been tested greatly these past two months about waiting for HIS timing. I've never had to wait for anything big, really. Now, Tim and I are both looking towards the end of Camp Thurman and attempting to remain confident of God's provision. Funny how God likes to strengthen us. I fight anxiety everyday by reminding myself that God is faithful and His timing is perfect. Although I fight doubt, God continues to provide...why wouldn't He now? His Word truly has been a lamp unto my feet and light unto my path...His words have reminded me of His faithfulness to His people. So, we wait...and ask for prayers!

26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27 Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?

Matthew 6:26-27

1 comments:

Sarah said...

i stinkin love you and miss you. as much as I wanna say, "come back to Marshall!" I know that God will provide you with all your needs. I can't wait to see how that plays out in your life!