CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, September 26, 2011

Pardon

You must pardon my lack of updates...I am trying NOT to be a complainer and keep my negative thoughts to myself. We are STILL in this stinking hotel...we were supposed to close almost two weeks ago. We have extended the deadline twice. So, we wait....like I said, I'm trying to keep my complaining to a minimum therefore I haven't updated my blog because it tempts me to complain about our experience with our loan processor from Chase...oops...did I just say that? I won't name names...but this has NOT been a positive customer experience.

All else is going well! I look forward to being in a bigger space because I feel like life will be more restful and happy. Thursday will be an awesome day because we will find out if this baby is a boy or girl! Until then...this week we call it Mango.

PS if you aren't on Pinterest yet...you should be. Love.

0 comments: