CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Get Motivated

....I can't! I just cannot seem to get motivated about ANYTHING. Tim and I did not work out over the break at all, and when we went Monday both of us just about died. I am so out of shape after these few weeks and I honestly have NO drive to get in the gym again. Tuesday, we didn't go because I didn't have any water already refrigerated (yeah, it's dumb...but lukewarm Marshall water is gross! Plus, I didn't want to go so that was my excuse). Yesterday we didn't go because we do not have a working shower. They were fixing the shower, and the pipe broke OFF of the wall! So, it is in the process of being fixed right now. So, today we really are going...but I have no desire to which never makes for a good work out. Man, I stink at this. Tim and I both are obsessed with the Biggest Loser and usually that motivates me...but that didn't even do it this week! This time last year, fitting perfectly into my wedding dress was the motivation. I have a goal but no motivation. I would like to lose 8-10 pounds, but getting there sounds so hard. But...I can do it...I just need a kick in the rump.

School is starting Monday. I just ordered my books today and I am not excited about this semester...well I am excited about being in the classroom on Tuesdays and Thursdays but my other classes...eh. Again...I just need a swift kick to the rear.

I know that I shouldn't turn my blog into a complaining store, but that's what's up in my head right now. Thought I'd share.

Does anyone have any motivation techniques??

4 comments:

Taylor said...

To be honest... I'm quite interested in quitting school if it makes you feel better. But I do have my undergrad to fall back on! :)

Sarah said...

I say for motivation...you should take me with you to work out. Except I don't have time. But every once in a while I would like to go with you...just as long as we don't do pilates. :) You are great and I love you!

Mary said...

A man with a gun...that's always motivating. lol jk

Right now I'm just focusing on eating better and watching portion sizes. One thing at a time for me..and excersizing would just cover up my ability to over-eat..See, whenever I stop exersizing, I gain the weight back because I can't control my eating habits...so I'm working on that for now and then will add exorcize. Hopefully this works for me. lol

Hope you find the motivation!! love ya!

Mary said...

so...it was still early and i misspelled the same word three times I think...I shouldn't try to communicate anything until I've had coffee...lol love ya!