CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Scrabble at Midnight

This break has been good for me. We have been away from home for a long time, but I have spent a lot of time with my family, so it's worth it. Christmas was awesome- my mom got Tim and me and Wii! We bought Mario Kart a few days ago and it's so much fun! Christmas at my Granny and PaPa's house was good, too. We had a lot of good things happen and good surprises!

Tim is hunting with my dad right now. I didn't get to bring in the New Year with my hubs, but I have been spending time with my Maaaa. It's been a lot of fun. We played Mario Kart and Scrabble to pass time as we brought in the New Year. I never get time for just my mom and I so this has been wonderful! We went shopping and walking today and tonight we are going to watch Mamamia! I am excited :-)

Tim and I go back to work on Monday...boo hiss. I am not ready yet haha. Classes start the next week and goodness knows I am NOT ready for that yet. I haven't recovered from last semester!

I hope everyone has had a happy New Year!

1 comments:

Stephanie Calderon said...

Sorry you didn't get to bring in the new year with your hubby....but I am glad you had fun with your mom, it's good to have some girl time every once in a while.