CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

World's Worst Blogger

I am the world's worst blogger! So much has been going on, I just haven't found the time to write. I don't even know what to write really. I guess I will just start.

One accomplishment I have achieved is that I was inducted into Alpha Chi, the top honors fraternity on campus. So, that was pretty neat and I feel like it was a good way to celebrate my hard work!

I cannot believe that I am down to two semesters of school! Well, actually I have four weeks of classes and finals...but after that...two more! I only have one more semester of classes and then the next semester is student teaching...wow! It is crazy how close it is...I know it may feel like it's been forever sometimes, but in retrospect it's really has flown by.

Today I was encouraged by the teacher I have been interning with. She told me she talked to our principal and told her that I was a fantastic intern and that they should keep me around Crockett when I graduate! While we have no current plans to stay here, it was still very exciting to me that my teacher had those nice things to say about me. I only have two weeks left in her class after this week, and I am really sad. I have really started to get to know these kids and they are an oddly wonderful and well behaved class. I am going to miss them so much!

My Dallas Stars playoff dreams for this season are slowly dying...sad day.

Tim and I are doing great. Even though life happens and its not always good, I always have Tim and he always has me. I like this marriage thing.

I have my biggest section of my paper due in two weeks and I can't get writing on it until next week. So, pray that it will go well for me! Also, I have many small assignments, projects, quizzes, and tests coming so keep me in your prayers!

I will try to write more often...

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I freakin love you.

Mary said...

Apparently in Big Lake, teachers get paid really well, and they provide housing for those who want it. I'm just throwing that out there...lol But...there's no other church here that has a full-time Youth minister...so I guess that's a downer. :( Anywho...love you much and you should update way more often. Tell me what God's been showing you and doing!!

Stephanie Calderon said...

I just wanted to tell you, that is such a cute pic of you and your hubby you guy's are so cute..next time you guy's come to visit you and Sarah should come and visit me..Oh and I am glad every thing is going good for you guy's!