CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

RAIN

It's been raining for the past five days here...I love rain but this is getting icky! It's been nice for it to feel like fall though! I get nostalgia sometimes feeling the temperatures or smelling our pumpkin candle...I love this time of the year!

My life has been busy with soccer soccer sooooccccccccccer. I am ready to have my life back. I got to play with the team doing drills with footwork Sunday night and it made me miss playing on the field so bad! I talked to coach and it's too late in the season for me to play field because of NCAA rules about me not having a jersey or something I don't know...it made me sad. So, I continue to do goalie training knowing I will not play...which I have always known. The season is supposed to end the last week of October, BUT because we are 5-1 right now and are in 3rd or 4th place, our season will pretty likely be extended through November, which is exciting, but like I said earlier, I am ready to have my life back!

Have you ever had the Zuppa Toscana from Olive Garden? It's so good. So, I am going to attempt to make it this week...we'll see how it goes :0)! If this recipe isn't too good, Mary, I am going to steal yours, lol. I'm excited, we're actually about to leave for the grocery store and I am going to get everything for it.

School is going well, soccer is going well, church stuff is going well, Tim is doing well....I guess my only complaint is wanting to not have myself spread so thin right now....

1 comments:

Mary said...

I hope that you get your life back soon...lol...but I also hope (and know) that you are enjoying this goalie thing while you can. :) How did your soup turn out? I wish I had some right now..that sounds so good, but I'm entirely too tired to make it! lol love ya!