CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Magnifico-o-o-o-o-oooooo

It's only Wednesday and it has already been an incredibly eventful week. Monday night we had Aaron, Kristin, Beth, Miles, and Ian over to our house to play nerts and watch the Cowboys. It was quite entertaining. My title actually derived from that night because we all broke out in Bohemian Rhapsody randomly...they know the way into my heart :0) Tuesday night, I had practice from 7:30 to 9 and then Tim had a flag football game. Tonight was church and now Tim is hiding away studying. He has a test tomorrow...pray for him! He's taking a comparative world religions class and it seems really interesting.

Speaking of Tim...he's the greatest. Today at lunch, he helped me do dishes for half of his lunch break! What a sacrifice to help his little wife! He does so much for me, he knows how to make me feel loved and appreciated! God has definitely had his hand on our marriage!

Again, I am mentioning our future after I graduate. I had the realization today that there will be THOUSANDS of fresh education graduates this May...competition. I'm nervous about that. I have NO idea where we will be and NO idea where to start looking. God will take care of us as He has already...but it would be awesome if He would clue us in somewhat sometime soon!

My mom is coming tomorrow! I'm excited...she's going to come to atleast one of my soccer games! We play at 1 Friday against Schriener University and then at 1 Saturday against Texas Lutheran University. Hopefully all will go great for us! We are 2-1 in conference right now.

So tonight during our high school small group, a student began talking about her affiliation with gangs and stuff...it was odd. I didn't know how to respond but it's so dangerous and I just met her. I didn't know how to handle it...any ideas??

0 comments: