CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Sunday, September 27, 2009

WOO WEEKEND!!

This weekend was so good! Tim, Colin, and I went to Arlington to rest and enjoy family. Friday we came home to some Papa John's pizza and and hanging out. Saturday, my mom, Colin, and I went to Kohl's and I got a cute shirt. Then, all of us went to visit Granny and Papa for a bit...not long enough! But it was so good to see them!! After that we went over the Aunt Jan and Uncle Kelvin's for hamburgers and watching some football. I got to meet Miss Raegan! Let me just tell you how sweet and perfect this 5 week old baby is! She had the cutest little bow and outfit. She was so warm and cuddly....oh man...baby fever! Anyways, today we went to eat with my parents and watched the Rangers blow the game and enjoyed our company. It was so nice! I got to spend time with my Buddy and it was so good....he has really REALLY bad arthritis problems in his legs and it bothers him more than the cancer does....poor boy. Ramble ramble...sorry.

I tried on my wedding dress for kicks today...it still fit! I tried it on without the petty coat and now I think I wish I didn't wear the pettycoat at the wedding...I kind of liked it without...Oh well, it was still the best wedding (I may be biased :p)

This week may be a bit more relaxed than the last few. I feel so much more rested after this weekend than I have in a few weeks..hopefully it will get me through this week! We have a game Friday at 1 and Saturday at 1...our team is 2-1 conference. Not too shabby...

I got to teach last week in my 6th grade class!! It was so great...I taught the girls' class so it was easy, haha. I had so much fun...you can be sarcastic with this age and they actually laugh and understand. As of now I really have no idea which grade I should teach...I like 'em all!

Continue to pray for Tim and I and what we should do when I graduate!
I leave y'all with a picture of my Buddy :0)

0 comments: