CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, November 16, 2009

Cold!!



I am sitting in my apartment with our heater on! HOW EXCITING! I know that the temperatures are just going to go back up in two days, but I LOVE this weather! It reminds me of snow and cold like in Lubbock (where this picture was taken freshman year)! I really just want to go hang up my wreath and Christmas tree and make my house start smelling like Yankee Candle Christmas smells instead of the Thanksgiving ones! Falalalalaaaaaaaalalaaalalaaaa!
This will be Tim and I's second Christmas together! Weird. Time really is flying.

I passed my first certification exam for those of you who may not have seen it on facebook! I only have my PPR to take (which on my practice I only missed 5 out of 80 so I am feeling okay about this one) and my English Language Arts 4-8 certification. I am nervous about the ELA one...I will take my practice for it the week after Thanksgiving so we'll see how it goes.

4 days until the break....I am READY. I know I won't be completely free from homework...but it will still be glorious!

0 comments: