CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Simple Women's Daybook

FOR TODAY Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Outside my window... there is sunshine and a pond.

I am thinking...I'm not thinking much...my brain feels fried after my EC-4 Generalist Exam

I am thankful for...Having my evenings back to spend time with Tim!

From the learning rooms...I am going to see how I did on my Practice PPR exam...I know I passed but I don't know how well I actually did...we'll find out Thursday! I take the real one in Arlington the Monday before Thanksgiving.

From the kitchen...I haven't taken anything out...but our options are: grilled chicken, salad with chicken, frozen pizza, tortellini, or cowboy soup!

I am wearing...tennis shoes, ETBU tshirt, and jeans.

I am creating...well, I am about to be done creating a two week unit with all subjects including pe, health, art, and music along with a field trip, diversity center and bulletin board. BIG PROJECT!!

I am going...to work out tonight after my meeting. Soccer is over and I am now getting back in shape! Yesterday was day one.

I am reading...Nothing right now...too much school! My textbooks don't count.

I am hoping...that my workout is good because I am DREADING it.

I am hearing...People in the apartment hallway. I can't wait for the day when we have an actual house of our own!!

Around the house...just me...and a sink full of dishes waiting to be washed.

One of my favorite things...redvelvet cupcakes!

A few plans for the rest of the week...I get to sleep in on Saturday! I can't wait! Then, we have a wedding Sunday afternoon.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...This was our final team photo of the season. We fell to the University of Mary Hardin Baylor in Conference finals 1-0, but we had a great season!

0 comments: