CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, November 2, 2009

Healthy Week



Tim and I shopped for a healthier lifestyle this week! After having a week that started out healthy last week and ended with Pizza three times...we both really felt disgusting. SO, for the three days that I am here this week (since I leave Thursday morning for playoffs), we purchased some yummy things to eat Monday-Wednesday. Today we are eating grilled chicken and steamed vegetables. If you have ever had Tim's chicken, you know that it is AMAZING. Yum...my mouth is watering. Tuesday we are having salad with chicken chunks in thousand island dressing! We bought fun salad fixings too like sunflower seeds and raisins (for Tim, I'm not a fan of raisins in my salad) and croutons. Wednesday we are doing our usual Subway which is also a healthy alternative. So, this week is the start of eating healthy! I must say it was a bit more pricey, but it should be worth it! If you have any yummy healthy meal ideas let me know because I definitely don't want to have to make the same things over and over!

This weekend was so amazing! I actually had the weekend to myself here with my Hubs! Friday night we hung out with Jeff and Sarah and carved pumpkins. Saturday, Tim and I slept until 1:00PM and then got our costumes and went to the Fall Festival at our church. We were gangsters! We then decided to have an impromptu party at our house! We had a party of ten in our little apartment playing NERTS, eating junkfood, and watching a creepy movie. I had so much fun with that! This was our first official "party" at our house. We bought pizza rolls, mini tacos, potato wedges, and I made redvelvet cupcakes or "bloodcakes"! I enjoyed hosting our little party!

Sunday was a church-filled, nap-filled day...the perfect Sunday. Pray for me this week as our practices will be thorough and nights late until we leave for Abilene on Thursday morning. I also take my practice PPR exam tomorrow morning and my real ec-4 certification next Tuesday.

0 comments: