CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, September 19, 2008

Another week come and gone...

I am sitting at work passing the last 10 minutes, and I figured this would be a good way to do so. It is Friday and for that I am incredibly thankful! This was not a bad week at all, but the weekends are always more than welcomed! I am incredibly excited about tonight...Tim and I are going on a DATE! Who says you can't go on dates once you're married??

My husband is the best. We were just laughing together last night remembering that our first meal was at Arby's! We went to Arby's in our mock wedding outfits and a just married car. We were so hungry, we didn't want to wait! I never thought I would love someone so much...God truly created something amazing!

We are visiting another church on Sunday. I am pretty excited, we both have a good feeling about this one...so pray for us! I applied for two scholarships today...so pray for that, too!

Tim has cooked for us twice this week! He is a great cheif, might I add! He made some wonderful chicken and then last night twice baked potatoes! What a catch!!

God keeps blessing us! Life is wonderful :-)

3 comments:

Mary said...

Yay! I"m so glad things are going well for you guys! I LOVE dating my husband; it's better than anything in the world...and that can make mc donalds taste like olive garden! lol Tim being a good chef...I have to say, he's come a long way. I remember when his "omelets" used to be made out of everything in the pantry! :) Hope you guys can find a church home soon, where you can find other people like you and can be used there too! We'll keep praying for all these things! Love you lots!

Maaaaaaa said...

I am so happy that you are happy!!! That's quite the husband you have there! I enjoyed your visit last weekend....I hope someday you & Tim will live closer so we can so you more often.

Sarah said...

gleebers!