CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, September 29, 2008

I am quirky, too!

Okay, so I'm not all spiffy and I don't know how to get the little icon....but I know I got tagged by Sarah to name 7 quirky things about myself, SO HERE GOES!

1) I keep chapstick with me at all times. I CANNOT live without it. I have five different kinds in my purse right now!

2) I have to press snooze at least two times in the morning. (Sorry, Tim!)

3) When I use the microwave, I leave the left over time up...and it drives Tim nuts haha!

4) I am obsessed with cleaning my livingroom and kitchen.

5) I have to hang up ALL of my tshirts and hang them in order of color- Black, brown, blue, purple, red, orange, yellow, grey, and white.

6) I shower multiple times a day.

7) I never finish what I am drinking...there is always something left in the can or the cup. (and I don't drink my cereal milk)

I know I have tons more, but those are few. Haha

If all my readers could keep my granny in your prayers, that would be wonderful! She has breast cancer, so it's scary, but they caught it early. So, prayers please. AND, granny I heard that you read this so I want you to know that I love you! (you too, Papa!)

This weekend went by way too fast!

3 comments:

Maaaaaaa said...

I remember that snooze button!!!! Poor Ty-umm!

Kristin said...

Hey! I miss you! I want to come see you but I don't know when would be a good time. I'm sure I could bum a room or a couch from you or Sarah.....maybe....Just call me and I'll try to call you too! I LOVE YOU!!!!!

Sarah said...

HHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!