CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I sing when I'm alone in my apartment :0)

It has been a while since I've blogged...I'm sorry to have kept you guys waiting.

Life is busy...and while it's busy I sit here and procrastinate. I haven't had time to blog because of school and such. I love being an education major and not writing papers all the time...but project after project gets tedious and time consuming! I am ready to get in that classroom!

In other news, Tim and I have begun praying about our jobs. We figure it's never too early to start praying for direction and clarity. We have thrown around the ideas of living in Mansfield and then I could teach in Arlington or Mansfield...I would love that! We both love that area! But, that's what OUR plan is, haha! God does place desires in our hearts for a reason, and so living back in the metroplex is still realistic! I am excited to see what the next few years will bring! I am scared at the same time, though. When we move, we will not have income yet...so that could be a bit rough. If everything goes as planned, we will be out of debt (minus school loans and a car payment everymonth) next year! It is so nice to be able to say that! When I start teaching and Tim is doing ministry, our income will triple if not quadruple what we are making now! We can finally have a real saving account!!

I probably won't be blogging again for a while, Homecoming is this week, soccer is starting, and like I said projects are piling. So, this will have to suffice your hunger for now!
Just know that God is good, and we are doing great!

1 comments:

Taylor said...

We are looking for a house in Mansfield ISD!!! We found the PERFECT house... but it was already sold when we fell in love with it! :( It makes me so very, very sad.