CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, July 6, 2009

Bang to Bland

This weekend was fun! It was great to see my family, we don't get to see them often. Friday night we hung out and the boys played softball and we came back and grilled hamburgers and shot fireworks. It was so fun to be with family and friends! We were sad when we had to leave...but that was not the end of the weekend. Saturday Tim and I hung out with my parents and had amazing brisket! I love spending time with my parents. That night, Tim and I went with Kristin, Sarah, and Colin to Joe Pool Lake and we watched the fireworks show followed by Whataburger and hanging out at Kristin's CUTE apartment! I love it! It's HUGE! Sunday, I guess we just couldn't bear to leave yet so we ended going back to my Granny and Papa's to hang out with family one more time before we left. All that to say, we got back at 12am last night and now I am sitting at work tired and wishing it was the weekend again! It was so much fun! I love my family :0)

Tim called me this morning to tell me that I had a flat tire. I don't think it was flat when I drove to work because I would have noticed. But, he drove by it after I had gotten to work and I had a flat tire. He aired it up, so maybe it was just incredibly low and not a flat...I hope. If it is a real flat that makes a flat, a drivers side door that doesn't work from the outside, a cracked windshield, and a shaky steering wheel. Poor car :0( Juan, my car, needs some attention...

So Mondays are dull...but maybe yours will be more exciting than mine :0)

0 comments: