CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

No title today

We are back from camp! Well, we've been back from camp since Friday...so almost for a week now. I can't say that sleep wise I am completely recovered. I had to work the Saturday after we got back from 8-5 so I didn't sleep in then, then church was Sunday again no sleeping in, then Monday and Tuesday I woke up at 6:50 for work and today I woke up at 5:30 for work...so I am anxiously awaiting Friday so I can get some good sleep. But, camp was so awesome! Not just for the kids, but for me as well. It was refreshing. Also, I was able to get to know the junior high students a lot better since we spent a week with them. I had a blast and I think many of the students learned some important things about what being a Christian is really about. I pray they continually apply these truths and challenges to their lives. Coming back to work was so lame compared to how much fun last week was...but that's life.

32 days until we leave for Port Aransas! I am so excited! I went tanning on Tuesday (trying to get a base tan so I don't completely fry at the beach) and I burned! My belly looks like a piggy belly. Anyways, I can't wait to go!!! This will also be little Colin's first trip to the beach! I know he'll love it!

Me and Tim's one year anniversary is creeping up on us fast! I can't believe that this time last year I was about to start counting down in the single digits! Ahh! It's been a wonderful year! I love him so much, he is the best :-)

Originally for the fourth of July we were going to Ennis...but the family is going to go out of town to Big Lake so we may go to Arlington, we may stay here...I'm not sure what is going on. So, for those of you in Arlington, we may get to see y'all!

Aaaand, that concludes my no big news post.

2 comments:

Taylor said...

We'll be at Granny and Papa's Friday early... Josh and the boys want to play homerun derby at the high school and then pop some Fireworks that night. So you should come! It would be fun. :)

Mary said...

I'm so glad that camp went so well for you guys!!! This was your first year as a "Youth Sponsor", right? I know you've done lots of camps and different jobs there too...lol. I'm so jealous of your Port Aransas trip!!! How can you go w/out ME?!? lol I wish your travel got you closer to Big Lake, somehow...but I understand it is the other side of the world over here. I'll have to update soon about mine and Daniel's anniversary date...west Texas style. lol Miss you lots! You should send me a message soon or call except we're both so busy. bah. lol. Love you soooo much sweet sister and friend!!!