CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Simple Women's Daybook

FOR TODAY Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Outside my window... there is sunshine and a pond.

I am thinking...that I miss our youth group. It'll be nice to have a Wednesday night off...but I really miss our youth.

I am thankful for...Vacation coming in 13 days!!

From the learning rooms...empty?

From the kitchen...we are having fajitas tonight!! I tried a new recipe this week I got from Sheryl and it's taquito casserole! YUM!

I am wearing...work out shorts and an ETBU shirt.

I am creating...fajitas tonight.

I am going...to work in a bit. I opened this morning in the healthplex and we have a very tour filled day at work today.

I am reading...The third Harry Potter book. It's Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. I gave in and started reading the series and I am enjoying it a lot! I went through the first two books a week ago and I started the third one today.

I am hoping...it doesn't get too hot today.

I am hearing...ESPN SportsCenter in the living room...one of my favorites :0)

Around the house...just me...and a sink full of dishes waiting to be washed.

One of my favorite things...is the Dallas Stars and Mrs. Baird's Doughnuts!! YUM!

A few plans for the rest of the week...Working the next three days then Kristin's coming to spend the weekend with me! I am excited! :0)!!

Here is picture thought I am sharing... Speaking of Stars Season...I can't wait!! This was our first stars game together...exciting!! We had our cheese faces goin'

1 comments:

Mary said...

Hooray! You finally gave in to the amazing world of Harry Potter! (I knew you'd see it that way sooner or later...now we just need to work on Sarah..lol) Love you guys and miss you lots!