CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY Wednesday, July 15, 2009


Outside my window... I see a baseball field. I am at the Healthplex about to wrap up my shift here...then I get to workout...joy.

I am thinking...that it's insane I only have two semesters of college left! I only have one semester of actual classes and then student teaching. SO excited!

I am thankful for...my husband. He is such a wonderful person.

From the learning rooms...no learning in summer :0)

From the kitchen...no cooking last night :0) We had an oven pizza from Walmart, you know those premade kind?? They are sooo good! I did get a new recipe from Lauren and Sheryl though! I am going to try it soon!

I am wearing...gym shorts and a tshirt.

I am creating...well I framed some pictures last night, so not creating really but creating a more personalized home.

I am going...to work out at 9:30 and then my next job at 1.

I am reading...maybe Harry Potter soon? I have never read them...

I am hoping...that I don't die today when I work out.

I am hearing...sports center on the gym tv

Around the house...I hung new pictures!!

One of my favorite things...pizza! I really love pizza more than I should.

A few plans for the rest of the week...work, work, Colin's party, and Kristin is coming!!!

A picture I want to share...

This is a picture from our 1 year anniversary date! He surprised me with a big bag of goodies. He woke up at 8:00 and went a got me a bunch of fun things that went with a sweet note. Like one sentence was "you are sweeter than strawberry shortcakes" with a box of stawberry shortcakes inside. Then we went to Olive Garden, played some Lunar Golf, and then dessert at Cheddar's. It was so much fun!! I love him so much!


1 comments:

Stephanie Calderon said...

OMG Jenni you are so pretty! and you guy's are so cute together I am happy for you guy's