CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

30 Days of Truth

Taylor and Sarah have dived into the thirty days of truth, so here I come, too! Maybe this will motivate me to blog? I read everyone else's blogs everyday...but I just haven't been motivated to soul search or anything...so here goes 30 days of truth!

Day 1: Something you hate about yourself.

The number one thing I have hated about myself since I was elementary school is my weight. However, over the years I have realized that it's not my weight I hate...it's my mindset! I hate that I don't see myself the way that God sees me....or anyone else sees me for that matter. My husband tells me everyday how beautiful he thinks I am...how badly I'd love to believe him! I can remember back to before third grade struggling with seeing myself as beautiful. I hate it. I hate that it effects the way that I carry myself...I hate that it effects my relationship with my Creator and my husband.

I'm hoping day two is a happier truth!

Now that's out of the way...Halloween was exciting in our neck of the woods! Tim and I trecked out to our fall festival as bars of soap!
And I was also able to spend time with my ridiculously sweet nephew, Colin man who made a handsome Mario!


And how could we forget our sweet Molly Lou?? She, too, had a costume! We couldn't pass up the 50% off cow costume we found on Halloween at Petsmart. Sadly, no trick or treaters came by for her to show it off! But, I will give her some fame in the blog world! Meet Molly Moo!

Hopefully the next post will be sooner than later...

1 comments:

Mary said...

Molly Moo...lol. :D You are way beautiful, Jenni! I love and miss you lots!! I sure could use a Tim and Jenni in Big Lake soon...haha! Can't wait! And look forward to hearing/reading your blog more!!!