CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 2

30 Days of Truth

Day 2: What I love about myself.

I love that I am a wife. I love this whole marriage thing. It has been so awesome and wonderful to be married to Mr. Tim and test out my wifey skills. I love to cook (not that cooking constitutes a good wife)! I love having a companion to share life with everyday and every night. I love waking up beside my best friend. I love having someone to make decisions with. I love to share stories at the end of the day. I love that I can just lean over on the couch and my hubs is there. I love having someone to talk about the future with! I just love being a wife!

I also love that I am ambitious. I love to push myself and achieve my goals. When I set my mind to something, I will do my very best to succeed. I love a challenge!

Here's to being a wifey!

1 comments:

Mary said...

#1-My family is very important to me, even Tim (lol...) But seriously, if it was up to me, I could not have picked a better companion/wifey for him than YOU! My best friend married my brother...dream come true!!

#2- I brag about you to our students who think that they can't be a leader and active in extracurricular activities and have good grades in school...or who think that if they keep good grades and are active in extracurricular activities that they can't be a leader in our church. It is possible, not only because God makes it possible, but because I've seen it happen-with YOU! :)