CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, November 22, 2010

on to day 4 and 5...

Day 4: Something you've had to forgive someone for...

I have to forgive Tim for drinking all of our drinks we share :) He doesn't mean to...he just does it. Who said this had to be a deep truth?

Day 5: Something you hope to do in your life.

As most wives and women do, I hope to have kids! Here is my furry child, Molly! She has been a blessing and a joy! But, I still want some human kids :)

Also, I want to be a radio personality...seeing in that I don't have my degree in communications or anything other than education...it's defnitely a long shot...but I would LOVE to get paid to talk and people may actually WANT to listen to me! How fun!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

I would totally tune in to listen to you! And i listen to you now too!