CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 3

Day 3: Something you have to forgive yourself for.

I must admit that this post was difficult to write. Because of the love and grace that is Jesus Christ, forgiveness is something that I learn more and more about. I feel I have not held guilt over myself for many things in my life because I am aware of the freedom that is Christ.

That said, I had a hard time coming up with something to write. I don't feel like I have struggled to forgive myself...but these are two things that I struggle with.
1) Spending time in the word. From sophomore year in high school to sophomore year in college, there were very few days I would miss reading my bible and spending time with God. Busy-ness has taken hold of my priorities and I am ashamed to say I have been very inconsistent the past few years. Recently, it has been my desire to get back into that intimate place with God.
2) As stated previously, I have built up a bunch of resentment towards myself when it comes to image. I need to forgive myself for being so judgemental of myself and learn to embrace the beauty God has placed inside of me.

Alright....something more fun.

Today we had a meeting in school and discussed stuff coming up in the next six weeks. These include,
1) 7 1/2 days until Thanksgiving break.
2) Early dismissal Nov. 19
3) Our third graders get to see the Nutcracker Ballet in December!
4) Our Christmas PARTY in my class!
5) 24 1/2 Days until Christmas break!

I went home this weekend and I was so homesick leaving!! I miss being close to family and I miss the Dallas area! Come on holiday breaks!!

0 comments: