CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Back to reality

So, here I am...back at work. Haha, it's not bad at all, but I definitely miss sleeping in everyday and spending all of my time with my husband. But, we definitely need the income, and my job is pretty sweet so I don't mind. Yesterday, I gave like 4 campus tours on my first day! It was pretty fun, I definitely don't have my facts all straight but they were short handed so I was kind of thrown into everything...but that's usually the way I like it! Today, the phone isn't really ringing, no one has come in for a visit, and there is only one person scheduled for later. So...here I sit waiting for my financial aid stuff to get all worked out.

I love married life. It is definitely a challange and it is very different, but I love it. It's crazy how much your mindset has to change from thinking about yourself to having your spouse being included in "myself." But, I think I definitely have the hang of it...I like automatically putting Tim into the equation of my thought processes and decision making. I think he's having a little more trouble, but he's definitely getting there!

I have found myself to be a much better housewife than I had expected. I like my house to be clean, so I have been cleaning up almost everynight, doing dishes without dreading it, and cooking as if it's been something I've done forever. I thought I'd be the last person to be domestic, but I'm getting the hang of it!! We have some friends who live across the hall from us, and it's nice to have people there to hang out with randomly. I love it because they just come knock on our door everyonce in a while and we'll hang out for an hour or so.

Dear SAAAEEEER, I'm glad you're back...tell Jeff to come home, too.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

thumb chunk!!! I am glad that you came to my house last night. I enjoy my "laid back" time with you and Tiyum. I told jeff about Colin's 2 head trauma's in a 10 minute period. He had ANOTHER fall this morning! He's just wild.