CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Saturday, July 19, 2008

It's over!





First thing is first-
The wedding was wonderful and if you want to see some of the pictures from it go to www.studioworkstx.com, go to view images, weddings, Stapleton Darst, and the password is "jenni". Other fun pictures on are facebook.

As the title said, it's over! It's so crazy! I have been married for a week already! The day was beautiful and perfect and I couldn't have imagined it being any different! I can't believe that everything is done...I used to have wedding stuff on my mind all the time...now it's over. WOAH. Now, I have to think about grown up things like money haha. I really don't know what else to say about the wedding besides it was everything I ever dreamed of, just take a look at the pictures.

The honeymoon was also wonderful! We went to San Antonio and stayed in a hotel on the riverwalk...it was so much fun!! We had this whole week to spend with just us. I must say I love married life. It is true there are many more things to worry about than I had anticipated, but it's so worth it. I love going to sleep and waking up to my Timothy. God is so amazing for giving us the gift of love and marriage, what an incredible gift to know and experience the slightest glimpse of Him.

We are almost all settled in our apartment! Tomorrow we have to organize our bedroom and we will be in!! WOOHOO!

Too bad real life starts back again on Monday...I really enjoy sleeping in and spending time with my HUSBAND!

3 comments:

Taylor said...

LOVE the new haircut!!!!! Love you too! :) And YES... the wedding was beautiful!

Sarah said...

Jennay!!!!!!!!! The wedding was SO much fun and you were (and are) absolutely beautiful. I am glad that I am home so I can spend time with you! Now that my air is working, you should come over and do laundry! Love you!

Mary said...

How's "real life" going so far? It'll still be fun, even though it won't be the same fun as the honeymoon. I can't wait to see you this weekend!!