CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I have some readers!

I was informed by Sarah and Taylor that I needed to update...that means they read this! HOORAY! It makes it a little more fun to write when I know I have an audience. However, I really don't have much to write about which seems strange because I AM getting married in three days...but I feel as if I have talked that out the window. I am extremely excited though...I'm ready for it to be here. Today we finalized the order of service and now I know what will be going on!

Tim gets here tomorrow. I am so ridiculously...well, ridiculous. I miss him so much...I'm pretty pathetic. I said this many times, and I will say it again...I can't wait for the day when we don't have to say our goodbyes all the time. I am going to love waking up to him...not just a phone call everyonce in a while. He is working a half day tomorrow, then checking out of his room at ETBU and here he comes!! He will spend the night here and Thursday until his boys come pick up their tuxes. Then, they will have his bachelor party that night. Friday, he will come back to Arlington to help us with the reception hall followed by our rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. We say our FINAL singlehood goodbye and then it's the wedding! WOW! I am so ready.

He's been in our apartment unpacking his things...he brings his friends and I feel jealous because I'm not there in my own house hanging out with him and his friends. That's pretty absurd, I know...but I'm ready to be there with him. I'm scared I will come home to a big mess- a guy "organizing" his things in our home without my concent...yikes. I guess I'll see next Thursday when we get back from our honeymoon!

So...here's to the people who actually read my blog!

4 comments:

Taylor said...

I read it!!! I love to know what goes on inside peoples heads and I'm so glad you updated!!!

I remember feeling EXACTLY the way you feel... I HATED those goodbyes and Josh lived a few minutes away. I'm excited for your big day.

Taylor said...

Tomorrow's the big day!!! And yes, I still check your blog! :)

MelJo said...

AND ME....I'm a reader, too!!!

Sarah said...

ummmm.....update please, Mrs. Darst!