CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Work Work Bo Bork

So, here I sit at work again. Our system is getting upgraded today and tomorrow so besides campus tours...I have nothing to do! Again, I like my job, but when there is nothing to do, the time passes so SLOWLY. I wish I had something really exciting to write about...but I don't haha. I am actually up at the front desk since my boss went home and I guess it looks like I am working while I sit here and type, play on facebook, and look at wedding pictures. Poor Tim, he works outside in the heat all day, and I go out there everyonce in a while, but for the most part I get the luxury of airconditioning. He is always so tired when he gets home, it makes me feel bad for him!

I am starting to work out again today...oh hooray! That is sarcasm. I haven't really worked out since the Tuesday before our wedding...that was like two weeks ago! I definitely don't want to put on any weight or lose any progress that I have already made.

I cannot say that I am ready for school to start. I don't mind working, but when school AND work come around, I know it won't be as fun. Plus, when school starts I only will be getting like 11 hours a week, so Tim and I will definitely feel that. But, God provides :0).

Am I weird? Is it normal to look at your wedding pictures atleast once a day everyday after your wedding???

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I think its probably weirder that I look at your wedding pictures almost every day! It was just so much fun! I like to reminisce (sp?) even though it was just almost 2 weeks ago.

Unknown said...

You are not weird! I still look at mine occasionally and it has been 8 years. Your pictures were beautiful! Sorry we couldn't be there.

Love you!
Sharon

JoyiaW said...

I am sooo very happy and excited about the new life you and Tim have started together, and the many many things to come!! I love and miss you and hope we can keep in touch. Your wedding pictures are gorgeous, Jenni!!! -Joyia