CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

God's Answer to My Plea

This past semester, I have spent time after time in prayer weeping before God to change an aspect of Tim and I's relationship. It was a small thing that affected our relationship a lot deeper than he thought. Time after time, I cried pleading with God to change it because it was not in my power to mend something that was not in my control.

Today, I got a big answer to my prayer. This morning I spent a majority of it crying and praying to God to again mend what was broken. Tim called and knew something was bothering me and we finally got to talk tonight. In the middle of me explaining to him how I felt, he asked me if he could interrupt because he wanted to tell me something. He told me that God really spoke to him this morning and made him realize that our relationship was more important than little things that caused tension and fighting. He was afraid he would lose me to them. He told me that I am more important to him that anything else and that the things ailing us were worthless. He told me how much I meant to him and how much he loves me.

I can say with confidence that I know he is truly amazing and he loves me more than anything. I am the most blessed bride of Chirst and Tim, and I am so thankful. Prayer is so powerful. Just when I felt hopeless, God worked his magic and my spirit feels so alive. Such a burden was taken away from me today, and it feels so good.

0 comments: