CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, July 3, 2008

So sick of this....

I am so tired of being in a long distance relationship! Good grief, we already did a year and a half being very far apart...but the month before the wedding, really?? I feel like we've already served our time, we shouldn't have to do it again. This weekend is proving itself hard and it hasn't necessarily started yet. Tim usually comes in town or I go see him on Thursday night. Well, it's Thursday and here I am Tim-less. I mean, I understand because my bachelorette party is Saturday and so I'd only get to see him friday, during the day saturday, and sunday...but still bah! He went to Sugarland, TX to spend time with his friend Andy and to see Andy's mom get married.

I think it will be better tomorrow when Jeff, Sarah, and Colin are here. I will have some social interaction! That will be nice. I drive around all day running errands-no fun. Not that I think that will stop, especially since this is the week of the wedding...but still it will be nice to have people around.

I think that this next week will probably fly by...but I am so ready. I feel stupid because I sit around longing for Tim to be here and wishing for the day I don't have to leave him. I feel so pathetic...then again, I don't know many brides who would be excited to be long distance from their fiances the month before their wedding.

Today I spent a majority of the afternoon on the phone with auto insurance companies looking for our best option. Well, State Farm is amazing because their price is the best coverage for less than half of like Geico or All State...so I'm pretty sure that's what we're going with. This whole growing up thing is more difficult than I though! We have to worry about money and bills and life without our parents..weird. But, that's a part of starting our new lives together.
(sorry for the whiney post)

I am so ready for it to be here!

1 comments:

Taylor said...

Just a few more days my dear! :)