CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 5

As I cried myself out of bed because of my serious morning condition I have suffered from all of my life, I reminded myself of why I woke up at 5:40. I go to Spring Hill to do the thing I love most right now! Once I was out of the shower, I was feeling less pathetic and was able to start my day. I got ready, packed my disgustingly adorable teacher bag, and picked up my fellow Spring Hill companions. It was a wonderful day!

Today was a writing day. Meaning, our fourth graders practiced a writing passage for the TAKS test. Therefore, my teacher and I had a lot of time to get things done around the classroom. For me, I used this time to make the fun games that I will be playing with my kiddos! My kids will be Cloud EXPERTS this time tomorrow. I had to find 45 pictures of specific clouds and it took a very long time to put together, but I think they will LOVE it! We are also playing Science Jeopardy to get ready for their science test next week! I think they will find these games extra fun!

Today I thought before I acted in the classroom! I heard this awesome corny joke that I know they would have LOVED and it came to me as Mrs. Jordan had left the room. PERFECT! I could be the cool student teacher who jokes around when Mrs. Jordan is gone! As I opened my mouth, I quickly closed it upon thinking about how every student would then have a joke to tell and my teacher would walk into a class of chaos after leaving it peacefully pleasant. So, I thought before I acted and saved myself and the teacher some trouble. I just like to entertain...but I can't ALWAYS do that.

5 days in and life is fantastic!

1 comments:

Mary said...

lol...you definitely are entertaining!!! You're probably right though. I'm so glad that you are LOVING this time!!! Love you and see you soon!