CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Mmmmm

Today I found myself in a new routine. Every morning when I get to Spring Hill, I put my things down in my classroom at my little desk and head to the teachers lounge. In the teacher's lounge, there are teachers, food, and coffee. I get my daily morning cup of coffee with Carmel Vanilla creamer and splenda sugar. Often, there are donuts, cake, or goodies someone has made...but I typically avoid them for my well being. Today as I walked in, I found myself automatically in the teachers lounge getting my cup of coffee...it is now routine and I love it! Free coffee on cold mornings to get us up and revving for the day! My new necessity- teacher's lounge coffee...it MUST be special since it's from the teacher's lounge!

I once again succeeded in riling up my class today. My poor teacher...She says the things I do are great but sometimes I wonder if the energy freaks her out. We played a science game today and a spelling game today that the students have never played. They LOVED it! However, the classroom was slightly noisier. She says she loves what I am doing and I sure hope so! I think a little noise sometimes is okay...but it's not my classroom...sooo, hopefully I am not completely wrong!

On a side note- Today marks one year and six months that the Hubs and I have been happily married! Such a hunk...and he's all mine ;-)

0 comments: