CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

ticker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Student Teaching

The past two days have been the most wonderful days of my education career! I began my student teaching at Spring Hill Intermediate School Tuesday. I was nervous because it was a new district so far away and I had no idea what my teacher would be like....not to mention I had no desire to teach fourth grade! Well, my teacher is absolutely AMAZING! She is so sweet and loving and SUCH a great teacher! Spring Hill is a wonderful district from what I can tell. I walked in and felt welcomed automatically. The kids are angels and my teacher picks what she gets to teach. I love it! I could so be a fourth grade teacher! It reminds me a lot of my elementary school. These two days are the first time in the past four years that I have felt completely confident in wanting to teach! Hallelujah! Spring Hill is much different than Marshall...but a good different! I have a feeling these first 8 weeks are going to fly by much faster than I would like them to. I emailed my professor begging him to let me stay for the second half, too since fourth grade is considered a lower and an upper grade. Anyways...just a quick update before I hit the hay! I am loving student teaching!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Yay!! I'm glad things turned out so well and this will be such a good experience for you! (God knew what He was doing...lol)

Taylor said...

You'll love it even more when you get paid for it!